By this time, I was relieved to see them. I guess they were just as surprised to see us because they said that they had just gotten here. Indeed, it took us 2 hours to get from the small waterfall then all the way up to the big waterfall before returning to the cafe near the car park. Indeed, we made good time. Now, Mohammed joked that he needed to have a sleep.
Anyways, I was now suffering from a little headache and a minor bout of nausea. I supposed that probably had something to do with having a little dehydration from only bringing one bottle for this last express excursion. Meanwhile, my calves were cramping (sure sign of dehydration) and me knees were stiff. My achilles were also sore. Yet in the end, I still thought it was all worth it…
- Days 0-1: THE BEVERLY HILLS OF THE AIRPORT
- Day 2: “FATIMA”
- Day 3: “DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER”
- Day 4: DAY OF MANY SURPRISES
- Day 5: THE LONG VOYAGE TO THE SOURCE
- Day 6: THE LABYRINTH OF SENSORY OVERLOAD
- Day 7: THE EMBARRASSING ECHO
- Day 8: CROSS-TALK
- Day 9: TALK OF THE VILLAGE
- Day 10: IMPROVISATIONS
Visitor Comments:Got something you'd like to share or say to keep the conversation going? Feel free to leave a comment below...
No users have replied to the content on this page