“Looks like there is something over there,” said Salim.
And soon thereafter, we pulled up to the other safari vehicle and saw a male and female lion in the fairly tall grass.
This was the first male lion we’ve seen on this trip.
So after snapping photos enthusiastically, we just sat there and watched the lions – seeing what they’re doing next; hopefully getting in better more photographable positions.
What ensued was perhaps a bit more than we bargained for…
- Day 1: OUR FIRST GAME DRIVE
- Day 2: SIMBA WANAOPANDA MITI
- Day 3: P-DAY – PREDATORS AND PAPARAZZI
- Day 4: M-DAY – MATINGS AND MIGRATION
- Day 5: L-DAY
- Day 6: NGORONGORO
- Day 7: THE LAST OF THE BIG FIVE
No users have replied to the content on this page