Tahia was also taking her afternoon siesta at this time so at least the boredom from the traffic wasn’t going to affect her as much (I hoped).
The traffic was pretty much stop and inch from Las Vegas all the way to State Line. I guess the main reason why was because the I-15 went from three lanes to two lanes. I guess in California, their lack of infrastructure spending really showed. Well, at least the traffic went from stop and inch to sluggish. And by 4:45pm, we finaly made it to Baker as both Tahia and Julie needed to make a restroom break…
- Day 1 (May 25, 2017 – Salt Lake City, Utah: “Pungent Cedars”
- Day 2 (May 26, 2017 – Salt Lake City, Utah: “Cottonwood Everything”
- Day 3 (May 27, 2017 – Salt Lake City, Utah: “Red Tape Deception”
- Day 4 (May 28, 2017 – Salt Lake City, Utah: “Regrettable Reversal”
- Day 5 (May 29, 2017 – Los Angeles, California: “An Aborted Adventure and Adventures on the I-15”