A couple from the trio of ATVs down by the bridge before the Devil’s Punch Bowl also walked up perhaps to scout out the conditions of the road. It was quite interesting to watch, and I guess I can see what’s possible here, but in my mind, this is really more of a hiking trail than a 4wd road. But I guess in this state, driving such roads is as much the Colorado experience and thus I guess I could understand the shock of people that I talked with upon realizing that I walked to the Crystal Mill and back…
- Day 1 (October 15, 2020 – Ouray, Colorado): “Allegiant”
- Day 2 (October 16, 2020 – Crested Butte, Colorado): “From Peak To Just Past The Peak”
- Day 3 (October 17, 2020 – Aspen, Colorado): “Risk Versus Reward”
- Day 4 (October 18, 2020 – Aspen, Colorado): “Marble Theme”
- Day 5 (October 19, 2020 – Los Angeles, California): “Last-Minute Decisions”
Visitor Comments:Got something you'd like to share or say to keep the conversation going? Feel free to leave a comment below...
No users have replied to the content on this page