And when we got off the boat, it wasn’t clear whether we’d be on another boat tour since we weren’t sure if another group would show up and justify a trip with the minimum number of people required.
Needless to say, an already disappointing day was becoming a disaster…
- Day 26: A LITTLE BIT OF RUSSIA
- Day 27: LAST TRAIN RIDE IN CHINA
- Day 28: A DISAPPOINTING DAY
- Day 29: WHEN HEAVEN FREEZES OVER
- Day 30: PEACEFUL DAY
- Day 31: UNSHAKABLE
- Day 32: LEAVING FOR THE LAST LEG
Visitor Comments:Got something you'd like to share or say to keep the conversation going? Feel free to leave a comment below...
No users have replied to the content on this page