And it became a bit of a back-and-forth where both Julie and Tahia were ganging up on me while I was trying to either block it out or retort with some smart-ass comment about Julie owning up for her own decision to go forward without letting me help her let alone not bringing the right shoes for the hike (though it was my fault for forgetting to bring trekking poles).
I even went so low as to tell her to not be a Donald Trump and own up to her own actions instead of laying the blame on someone else. I’m sure that cut deep, but in any case, I think this changed her mentality such that she was going to head back to the car after we would get to the turnaround point of the hike…
- Day 1 (November 19, 2020 – Santa Rosa, California): “Last Minute Trip, Last Minute Results”
- Day 2 (November 20, 2020 – Arcata, California): “A Very Different California”
- Day 3 (November 21, 2020 – Arcata, California): “From Drama To Dramatic”
- Day 4 (November 22, 2020 – Little River, California): “Mendocino Charms”
- Day 5 (November 23, 2020 – Los Angeles, California): “Deja Vu”