When Julie saw that Acadia National Park did indeed become closed (from her cell phone reception in North Conway), we at first were cursing our luck that we wouldn’t get to do this. And yet it was such a long drive to get there, that all of the sudden, we were wondering whether it was even worth it anymore….
- Day 1: FEAR OF STATUES
- Day 2: CAPE COD INTRO
- Day 3: CAPE COD CHARM AT LAST!
- Day 4: INTERSTATE WATERFALLING
- Day 5: SERENDIPITOUS FIND
- Day 6: A STOP WE NEVER SAW COMING
- Day 7: WATERFALLING THE WHITE MOUNTAINS
- Day 8: HASHES
- Day 9: GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, PLAN B
- Day 10: THE OLD CANADA ROAD
Visitor Comments:Got something you'd like to share or say to keep the conversation going? Feel free to leave a comment below...
No users have replied to the content on this page