“US,” said I. And at that moment, the lady got in front of me and said, “Stop!”
“Stop!” she repeated again. “Stop!” she said once more, this time pushing me back.
I wasn’t sure what this was all about, but I thought we were getting scammed.
When Julie rejoined us, that was when the lady finally showed her badge. She was a customs officer. So upon her request, we put our luggage on a flat table and opened everything for her to see. And as we did this, she asked me, “In the US do you keep walking when customs officers tell you to stop?…”
- Days 0-1: THE BIG FAT GREEK STRIKE
- Day 2: EUROPE VIRGIN
- Day 3: SURREAL LIFE
- Day 4: HISTORICAL SANTORINI
- Day 5: IT’S ALL GREEK TO ME
- Day 6: HELLAS – GREECE IN GREEK
- Day 7: SHOWTIME AT THE APOLLO
- Day 8: MONEY SHOTS
- Day 9: SUBDUED DAY
- Day 10: THE LONE WATERFALL
- Day 11: AIMLESS WANDERINGS
Visitor Comments:Got something you'd like to share or say to keep the conversation going? Feel free to leave a comment below...
No users have replied to the content on this page