It was a bit of a strange experience being on this bridge looking at the sign periodically go dark then the letters outlining in green before sparkling in the font while cars were whizzing by. There was also some homeless man loitering in the area making Julie want us to rush to take our photos and get back in the car.
We weren’t the only tourists engaging in this strange activity, but we were one of the last to leave…
- Day 21 (August 16, 2017 – Portland, Oregon): “Productive Long Travel Day”
- Day 22 (August 17, 2017 – Portland, Oregon): “Long Detours”
- Day 23 (August 18, 2017 – Portland, Oregon): “Earthy Changes”
- Day 24 (August 19, 2017 – Medford, Oregon): “From Sandblasting to Smoke Haze”
- Day 25 (August 20, 2017 – Los Angeles, California): “Deviant Ingredient”
No users have replied to the content on this page